Wednesday, July 23, 2014
 |
| Speaks for itself. |
 |
| Water pours down over the rock wall, "Weeding Wall" |
 |
| View almost at the top. Pretty. |
 |
| The rock ledge in Logans Pass |
I have posted photos of the other days ride to Logans Pass which is where you cross of the Continental Divide.
Today was a serendipity kind of day with beautiful blue skies and 80 degrees. We decided to drive left onto the highway outside of the campground. Visited the town of Hungry Horse, Mt. We drove to the Hungry Horse Dam walk over it to the other side. Watch a lot of logging trucks go back and forth over it. It is a pretty neat Dam, very high with a really secluded lake. Then we drove awhile and landed in the town of Whitefish. Mike needed to buy a gun lock and he found one at the local hardware store. Met some nice people there and at one of the stores along the way, the Montana Fur Trading Co. where we bought a few items for the grandchildren. Nothing very grand just a nice peaceful day. We leave tomorrow for Shelby, MT and Friday we cross the border into Canada. There is Wifi at the places we are staying so hopefully can keep you all updated. Hope you like the photos I have posted of "Logan's Pass" on the "going to the sun road". Have a great evening.
Mom these are beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you. It was spectacular! Even if I was scared, I did love the views.
DeleteAmazing! One the one hand it would have been great to watch you go from enthralled with the view to scared shitless of the descent, on the other I'm just glad Michael is in tune enough with you that he could focus on getting you guys through it safely ;)
ReplyDelete