Tuesday, July 22, 2014
The past few days have been traveling and seeing the sights along the way. I will post a few photos of Beartooth, I thought this was the highest road I dared to travel but....Logan's Pass in Glacier National Park beats it hands down. Anyway, after doing the Beartooth pass we visited Red Lodge, Mt. They were having a Bike Rally there which was neat. We had lunch while watching all the Bikers drive in. Beautiful bikes for sure. Walked around, talked with people along the way, then it was time to head on back. I am not a heights kind of person. Traveling up and down the Beartooth Highway was stressful and I had a nice Margarita before starting back! We also went into Yellowstone NE entrance that evening. This entrance is far nicer than Eastern, only because the forest is so full and green, unlike the dead trees in the eastern part. This is from the 1988 fire we were told. There is so much to see in Yellowstone, you really have to experience this park to appreciate all it offers. It has geysers, caves, lots of hiking trails, climbing, animals and so much to keep anyone busy. Nature at it's best I think.
 |
| Beartooth Canyon View |
 |
| The top of "Beartooth". Nice view. |
 |
| High but awesome view. |
 |
| Looking at the road below. |
No comments:
Post a Comment