I have decided that I will update the blog once, maybe twice a week. It is not easy out in this part of the country. The mountains are all around and it is the same in Glacier National Park which is our next destination. Yellowstone has been an interesting Park. The Eastern entrance was nice in the beginning, we saw a cow moose as soon as we entered which was a treat. Then as we drove in the scenery was dead, burnt trees.
I had written so much more than this. The WiFi connection here stopped just before I was publishing. It was just going to save not save it froze. All I worked on for an hour and all is gone, except for the top piece here. I am beyond upset at the moment. I am going to try to post some photos anyway.
| The beginning. |
| This Moose was as we entered the Park. |
| The is the Eastern entrance. It is so sad. Forest destroyed by fire. This is on both sides for miles. Sad really. But, nature has already begun healing process. |
| This is the North East Entrance. The forest is dense and beautiful. |
| This is leaving the North East Entrance. |
| We saw a lot of Buffalo. Even herds. |
| Ahh, Michael This was an awesome experience. Worth the wait. We met a couple from Maine while waiting. |
| Old Faithful, photos can't capture it. |
With all that happened tonight with this connection, I will post Beartooth as soon as I can within the next couple of days. My WiFi connection is terrible and stops in the middle of writing or posting photos. The owner says it happens when campers use "Hot Spots". It disrupts WiFi. What ever I hope the next Campground is better. Beartooth was an awesome ride and even though I was scared coming down, worth it. Red Lodge was having a Bike Rally and I will post photos. We are on the road today for Glacier National Park.
No comments:
Post a Comment