Wednesday, July 16, 2014


Wednesday July 16, 2014
Today was a get the camper brakes fixed kind of day.  Coming off those mountains was brake torture.
All fixed and we decided to relax and check out this town.  Nice shops and deli's and Restaurants.  Now we are just chilling out.  I have tried to download photos but this server is not letting me.  Sorry.  I will try to post them on Facebook. Talked with our children and grandchildren last night.  That was so great!!  Nice to hear the voices and just catch up.  Also heard about all the rough weather back home.  Everyone stay safe.

Tomorrow - July 17, 2014 we will check out the "Bear Tooth Highway" We are told it is very crazy high and awesome views.  There is snow and flowers together in areas.  Hopefully I can put photos here if not will put on Facebook via phone.  Have a great rest of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment