 |
| Chicago |
 |
| Farms are nice in Wisconsin. |
Still getting use to adding photos. I realize it will not be possible to update this blog daily. When we have WiFi I will. Today we are in Fairmont, MN. at "Flying Goose" campground. It is very nice and beautifully kept. We have gone 1200 miles already, through Maine, NH, Mass., New York, Penn., Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin and now Minnesota. Chicago was a thrill to drive through-NOT. Lets just say it was awful, I am being nice here. It was shitty! But, that is behind us. Ill., Indiana, Wisc., and Minn. are beautiful states with wonderful views of farms, fields, landscapes. All the farms look nice and farmers must make a good living here for sure. There are many wind mill farms out here.
We are relaxing today before our 480 mile drive to Mt. Rushmore. The scenery will change from fields to mountains. That is all for today. I do miss my children and the families. Retirement is great so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment