| This first view with the flags, wow. |
| Awesome. |
| OK, yes it is us!! |
| Celeste, Katie and Scott |
| Model of what it was going to be but because of issues with rock they only did the heads |
What a day this has been. Scott, Celeste and Katie are here and so nice to have them share in this journey. We started the day with breakfast and then the ride to Mt. Rushmore. I cannot explain the feelings of the first view of the Presidents. We all had a moment of sincere appreciation for the beauty of this sculpture. I remembered reading about Mt. Rushmore in school and always wanting to see it. Well, I did today and it is wonderful, absolutely beautiful. We were all in awe of this monument. Stayed awhile and just took it all in. Wonderful walk through the State flags and just seeing it at every angle. Great National Park! I have downloaded only a few photos of us and the Presidents. I hope you enjoy. Just a great experience.
Wow..& I'm sure pics do not do it justice! Must b an amazing site. So glad u r enjoying yourselves:)
ReplyDeleteThese places have their own Beauty and wonder. Photos do not do them justice, they have to be experienced for sure. Yes we are enjoying, except for some the the extreme weather we have had with hail and awful downpours and lighting. But, it comes with what we are doing for sure. Love you
Delete